INDIA STEEL EXPO 2017 Posted on : 25-01-2017 | Back | Print
INDIA STEEL EXPO 2017
Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India
20-22 April, 2017
3rd edition of INDIA STEEL EXPO 2017 is being organized by the Ministry of Steel, Government of India along with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) from April 20-22, 2017 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India. India Steel Expo 2017 provides an unique opportunity to InternationalSteel Producers, Technology Companies to showcase their equipment, latest technology and their best practices through Live demonstrations in 10,000 sq. meters of exhibition area, an excellent platform to buyers, sellers, technology providers, manufacturers, traders, importers, investors, plant heads/ procurement managers, government steel procurement departments, PSUs, Infrastructure oil & gas pipeline and real estate construction material suppliers/ EPC contractors, automobile manufacturers, railway shipping defence vendors, rolling mill importers and other allied organizations/ institutions from Steel industry.
2. Enclosed is the soft copy of Brochure - India Steel Expo 2017 and Post Show Report- India Steel Expo 2015. For more information, the interested persons may like to visit the event website www.indiasteelexpo.in.
3. FICCI, with financial assistance of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India is organising a Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) for the first time during India Steel Expo 2017. Enclosed is the Exhibitor Profile as Annexure 1 to give a clear understanding of the Exhibitors who will be participating during the event and will be available for the organized B-2-B meetings with the Hosted Foreign Buyers.
4. The main objective of organising RBSM during the event is to have scheduled B-2-B and B-2-G meetings with the delegates from across the globe. The RBSM will help to:
- Inform the foreign delegates about the steel products manufactured in India.
- Provide an insight of quality and cost advantages of Indian steel products.
- Establish business linkages for procurement of steel manufactured in India.
- Attract technology tie-ups, collaborations, and joint ventures with Indian steel manufacturers.
- Encourage foreign investment to new areas of the Indian steel sector.
- Bring best practices in the sector from around the world.
- Increase the trade in steel sector with India.
5. As a part of hospitality, organisers shall decide on the quantum of facilities and hospitalities to be granted to the buyers and shall provide depending on the profile, both side economy class air fare reimbursement, 5 star hotel accommodation with breakfast near to the event venue for 3 nights (check-in on 19th April and check-out on 22nd April 2017), local transport, meals during networking lunches/ dinners and other suitable arrangements to the Hosted Foreign Buyers for their visit to INDIA STEEL EXPO 2017.
6. The delegates will be selected by the screening committee strictly on merit on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS and subject to appropriateness of profile. A token amount of USD 100/- against refundable registration fee shall be payable by all the buyers upon their arrival, at the hotel. Interested buyers may either register their names at the event website directly or send their complete details to the Consulate General of India, Sao Paulo (contact details shown below). The last date for receipt of the complete details of the Hosted Foreign Buyers is 10.2.2017. Buyer Registration Forms received after due date shall not be considered for any benefits. The Buyers not selected under this Hosted Foreign Buyer Program by the screening committee are welcome to visit India Steel Expo 2017 on their own expenses.
7. Contact details of Consulate General of India, Sao Paulo:
Mr. Christiano Branco
Commerce & Marketing Advisor
Consulate General of India Sao Paulo
Avenida Paulista, 925 – 7th floor
01311-100 – Sao Paulo – SP
Tel: +55 (11) 3279-3781
e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
India Steel brochure.
Post Show Report of India Steel 2015 Low Raise.
Go to Top | Back | Print